- Organic Uji Gyokuro
- Organic Superior Sencha
- Organic Sencha
- Organic Genmaicha
- Bo Houjicha
- Organic Yuzu Mint Tea
- Organic Floral Mix
Organic sencha blended with popped brown rice for a distinctive refreshing and roasted flavour. Genmaicha’s lower-caffeine content makes this hearty and nostalgic tea suitable for all ages and occasions.
- Net Weight: 80g
- Region: Kagoshima
- Cultivar: Mixed
- Harvest Season: First, Second and Third Flush
1. Boil 200ml of soft, filtered or bottled spring water to the desired temperature.
Once the water is boiled, you can decrease the temperature by 10°C by pouring it into another cup. Repeat until the desired temperature is achieved.
2. Add tea leaves to the pot: two heaped tsp (4g).
3. Pour in the water and brew the tea for the recommended time.
4. Once the tea has brewed, pour through a strainer into the cups.
1st brew at 90°C for 30-60s
2nd brew at 100°C for 15s
3rd brew at 100°C for 45s
(ki:ts) London shop
31A Duke Street, London, W1U 1LS, UK