- Organic Uji Gyokuro
- Organic Superior Sencha
- Organic Sencha
- Organic Genmaicha
- Bo Houjicha
- Organic Yuzu Mint Tea
- Organic Floral Mix
The 20-day shading process before harvest boosts chlorophyll & l-theanine content in the leaves. Also known as “Jade Dew Tea” - a favourite among connoisseurs. Vegetal with notes of seaweed, an unique infusion full of umami.
- Net Weight: 50g
- Region: Uji, Kyoto
- Cultivar: Yabukita, Komakage, Gokou
- Harvest Season: First Flush
1. Boil 100ml of soft, filtered or bottled spring water to the desired temperature.
Once the water is boiled, you can decrease the temperature by 10°C by pouring it into another cup. Repeat until the desired temperature is achieved.
2. Add tea leaves to the pot: two levelled tsp (4g).
3. Pour in the water and brew the tea for the recommended time.
4. Once the tea has brewed, pour through a strainer into the cups.
1st brew at 60°C for 2-3min
2nd brew at 70°C for 15s
3rd brew at 80°C for 45s
(ki:ts) London shop
31A Duke Street, London, W1U 1LS, UK