- Organic Uji Gyokuro
- Organic Superior Sencha
- Organic Sencha
- Organic Genmaicha
- Bo Houjicha
- Organic Yuzu Mint Tea
- Organic Floral Mix
An unexpected, playful blend, this refreshing and relaxing herbal-blend organic green tea is delicious served hot or cold. The herbs offer health benefits.
- Net Weight: 40g
- Region: Shizuoka
- Cultivar: Yabukita
- Harvest Season: Autumn and Winter Flush
1. Boil 200ml of soft, filtered or bottled spring water to the desired temperature.
Once the water is boiled, you can decrease the temperature by 10°C by pouring it into another cup. Repeat until the desired temperature is achieved.
2. Add tea leaves to the pot: two heaped tsp (4g).
3. Pour in the water and brew the tea for the recommended time.
4. Once the tea has brewed, pour through a strainer into the cups.
1st brew at 70°C for 45-60s
2nd brew at 80°C for 15s
3rd brew at 90°C for 45s
(ki:ts) London shop
31A Duke Street, London, W1U 1LS, UK