New in town: (ki:ts) London Shop
Shop from the best small and independent brands from across the UK and Japan
Located just a stone’s throw from Selfridges on Duke Street, our concept shop features (ki:ts)’s range of handmade leather handbags and accessories, along with a curated edit of eclectic products from independent brands from across the UK and Japan. From premium accessories, high-quality denim and handcrafted woven scarves to British skincare products and so much more, you’re guaranteed to find something special for your friends, family or yourself!
- TOBALI : Contemporary fragrances, perfumes and candles created in Tokyo.
- 公長齋小菅(Kochosai Kosuga) : Bamboo products founded in the Kyoto region in 1898.
- TANAKA : New-York based clothing brand influenced by art & nature in Japan.
- THROW: Luxury scarves, wraps and throws from Japan.
- La+h : Handcrafted scarves made with the finest Japanese techniques
- 久右エ門(Kyuemon) : Ceramic filter made with impeccable craftsmanship from Aritayaki.
- @aroma : Wide range of natural aromas from Tokyo.
- uka : For busy men and woman with high standards and little time. Hair and body care, the natural and organic nail oils.
- LOVE CHROME : From tradition to innovation, Japanese chrome.
- THING FABRICS : Made with the Finest Japanese fabrics, called Imabari pile fabrics. T-shirts and hand towels.
- 正装白T (Seiso Shiro T) : No nipples white T-shirt using special Japanese stitching techniques and high quality, pesticide-free cotton.
- KINTO : Japanese brand aspiring to create products that enrich your everyday life.
- hibi : Natural “aroma” for 10 minutes every day.
- MERI : Zori (room shoes) are made using skills passed down from the previous generations in Northeastern Japan, and one craftsperson is only able to make two to three pairs a day.
- decka : Socks that complement every expression of style, personality, and spirit.
- metaphys : Design consortium brand.
- suwada : Cutting tools for the highest quality manicure.
- 炭谷三郎商店 (Sumitani Saburo Shoten) : Exquisite tools enrich the lives of those who use them
- WWS : Work Wear Suit / unisex / machine washable/ water repellent.
- nuno : Japanese fabric / blend the traditional and the contemporary.
- soil : Quickly dried bath mat & soap dish using diatomaceous earth.
- MAKANAI : "Japanese Beauty Secret" It can feel the two mysterious atmosphere in day and night time.
- Syouryu : the proprietary brand of Shimatani Syouryu Koubou, a workshop that has been a specialist manufacturer of orin bowl gongs for Buddhist temples since its establishment in 1909.
- 松久永助紙店 ( Matsuhisa Eisuke Kamiten) : Founded in 1876, Mino-washi brand.
- EKATO. : in the age of the 100-year life, bring out your own beauty for years to come falling love your skin with EKATO.
- 52 BY HIKARU MATSUMURA : This is the new life product brand that challenges “Experimental design” founded by Hikaru Matsumura in 2018.
Harvest : Organic, ethical and simple skincare handmade in Birmingham.
Bar Jewellery : Contemporary jewellery brand, every piece is made in London to reduce its carbon footprint.
- Dor & Tan : Contemporary ceramics tableware handcrafted in St Ives with locally sourced Cornish clay.
- Black Score : Capsule collection with (ki:ts) T-shirts, sweatshirts and wine bags.
- a conscious edit : Created to help unify the mind with the intuition of the body.
- GALLIVANT : An award-winning indie perfume maker from London, founded and created by Nick Steward.
- Laboratory Perfumes : British scent specialists Laboratory Perfumes was founded by Aaron Firth in 2011.
- MALAKO : Creating skin care products that aren’t just skin deep.
- mariko tsuchiyama : Hand crafted jewellery using pearls cultured in farms from her home town.
- SEARCH & DESTORY : Cult Vintage Boutique located in East London.
- PASSARELLA DEATH SQUAD : Founded in 2004 by artist & musician Danny Broddle, London based Passarella Death Squad is the complete aesthetic experience encompassing clothing, music and art.
- VITSOE : Our shop shelving by Vitsoe, designed by Dieter Rams in 1960.
- tala : Sustainable LED lighting, designed to last.
- ercol : Our shop furniture by ercol founded by Lucian R Ercolani in 1920.
- good mood matcha :
- nestwell : Fluffy clothes Inside and outside the house using recycled polyester fabric.
Experience and shop innovative brands that showcase the versatility and creativity of today’s makers, plus a selection of iconic photo books and fashion magazines – from AnOther, Dazed, 10 Magazine and Hunger to i-D!
Where: 31A Duke Street London W1U 1LS
When: Monday - Saturday 10:00 - 19:00 - Sunday 12:00 - 18:00
More about us: https://kits-london.com/