<Chikuseiko Charcoal Incense - Short / Bamboo>
The power of scent is enough to conjure up precious memories from long ago. Hope you think of me the next time you take a stroll down memory lane.
- Made in Awaji and Kyoto, Japan
- Created by the transformation of raw bamboo into charcoal
- Charcoal incense has natural purifying properties
- Each box contains 50 sticks
- Available in six different scents: Pine, Bamboo, Cherry Blossom, Rose, Plum Tree or Sandalwood
<About Kohchosai Kosuga>
Incense and handicrafts made from bamboo
Specialized in bamboo crafts for 5 generations, the house Kohchosai Kosuga has been supplying the imperial family and families of the Japanese court since 1898.
The craftsmen of the Kyoto-based factory of the house manufacture objects essential to the three major performing arts in Japan: tea ceremony, floral arrangement and incense ritual.
Incense, originating from the island of Awaji, Hyogo, is associated with bamboo charcoal and natural aromatic essences.