<GALLIVANT ART OF PERFUMERY WORKSHOP>
Join us with a group of friends or colleagues to experience a fragrance workshop and discover the world of artisan perfume making with Nick Steward, founder and creator of British perfume house GALLIVANT!!
- DATE : 15th / October / 2020
- PLACE : (ki:ts) London shop / 31A Duke Street, Marylebone, London W1U 1LS
- TIME : 14:30-15:30 / 16:30-17:30 / 18:30-19:30
- DURATION : 45min
*1class : Max 3 people
- Enjoy a fun workshop with an artisan perfume maker and find out about the secret world of fine fragrance
- Learn about raw materials and how perfumes are designed and made
- Discover your own scent profile and enrich your fragrance vocabulary
- Become a fragrance connoisseur
- 3 of 2ml samples (New Bukhara and 2more)
- 10% off for all our shop all items
- GALLIVANT tote bag
- Drinks and refreshments (a glass of Prosecco / Della Vite)
*Please use hand sanitizer before and after the workshop.
*Please wear face masks or face covering during the workshop.